Consider purchasing a site license for all the literacy leaders in your school or district. Whether it's instant access to a new observation protocol for a coaching session, a video example of launching a literature circle, or a booklist of the best new nonfiction texts for struggling readers, Choice Literacy provides the resources literacy leaders need to mentor, coach, lead workshops, and assess professional development goals. All in short, practical, ready-to-use formats from some of the top names in literacy education today. Many new resources are added each month.
For less than the price of sending one person to a national conference, your entire leadership team can receive advice, support, and strategic tools from nationally known literacy experts all year long.
Site License Rates (One Year):
- 1 - 10 Members $99 per member
- 11 - 20 Members $89 per member
- 21 - 50 Members $79 per member
- Over 50 Members $69 per member
To buy a site license using a purchase order or check, click here to download the registration form.
To activate your site license:
- Email the form and your purchase order as scanned attachments to email@example.com
- Fax the form with your purchase order attached to Choice Literacy at 1-207-433-1012
- Mail the form with your purchase order or check enclosed, payable to Choice Literacy at P.O. Box 790, Holden, ME 04429.
Site licenses are usually activated within one business day of receipt of application and payment or purchase order.